James Wilson’s health tips for spring
30 August 2022
Health Leader James Wilson has been enjoying the winter months, see him above relaxing in the snow! However, as spring starts it’s really important to maintain good hygiene to stay fit and healthy, ready to enjoy the summer months, so here are James’ five great wellness tips for Spring.
1. Get your flu vaccination – You may be entitled to a free flu vaccination!
2. Wash your hands – Remember to wash your hands regularly especially after sneezing or coughing.
3. Eat heart-healthy foods – Fruit and vegetables are great sources of vitamins that help fight winter bugs.
4. Exercise – Keep moving and attending your Special Olympics club training sessions.
5. Reduce stress – Find time to relax, for example hanging out with your Special Olympics teammates.
Ka pai! Keep these tips in mind to keep training at your best 🏃🏾